Who Can Join?
Now anyone can join! ScrumAlliance offers two categories of membership:
- Certified Membership is for to those who complete class room training in a CSM or CSPO course.
- Basic Membership is available to everyone else.
What Are the Benefits of Membership?
- Members can participate in article discussions.
- Members have a profile page with a bio and contact information on this site.
- Members have access to the members-only contact network.
- Members have access to certain member resources, including case studies and logos.
- Members will be able to join upcoming forums.
- Members get huge discounts to Gatherings.
How do You Join?
Anyone who has attended a CSM or CSPO course can join the Scrum Alliance. Certified Membership is free for the first two years with current certification. After that, you can renew your certification for another two years as a CSM or CSPO by meeting the current re-certification guidelines.
For Basic Membership you can sign-up here for an account.
Other levels of membership (CSD, CSP, CST, CSC) are obtained differently.